Wednesday, October 31, 2012

1 Year Blogging!



That´s right, one year blogging since first post!

I want to thank you all, that somehow helped this blog to grow:
   - visitors (40290);
   - All the creators/builders (already 54 different builders in 71 posts);
   - the ones that left comments;
   - E-mail me with is own creations, or found some cool bikes and shared with me;
   - The ones that joined the facebook page (79);
   - My Mocpages/Lego friends;
   - Lego Blogging friends.


I want to share some curiosities about this blog:

Despite most of the builders have more than one motorcycle (creation) I´ve tried to post always different builders, if you follow the links, you will get much more bikes that the ones posted ;)

The most viewed MOC´s till date are (this is not a pole, and they here posted in different dates):
1st - BMW Motorcycle - by Fred Ottens
2nd - Black Chopper Bike by WarrenMcCoy
3rd - Honda CBR 600 RR Konica Minolta by André Karreman


I hope that this blog gave to all of you inspiration and ideas to create your own Lego Technic Motorcycles!!!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kurt!! we <3 this thematic blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Parda for your support and kindly words

      Delete